We The Humans is co-founder and member of the Alliance For Responsible AI.
Why this alliance?
- There is a strong need for regulation in the field of data and AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- So far, principles have been proved to be difficult to implement due to weak definitions which give too much room for interpretation.
- Need for a neutral body that would provide a clear assessment grid of AI projects and that would be able to monitor the implementation relevant criteria.
- Provide peace of mind in Artificial Intelligence. Guarantee a safe, fair artificial intelligence that ensures respect for human autonomy.
- Promote an Artificial Intelligence that improves individual and collective wellbeing without posing a threat.
- Ensure EU citizens have their say.
- Collaborate with the EU institutions.
- Promote a European certification scheme for a trustworthy AI.
- Develop a certification scheme to ensure that professionals are well trained in a trustworthy AI.
- Support the development of certification tools and methods both for organizations and professionals.
- Promote auditable AI open systems.
- Ensure an independent view on ethical AI with respect to any technology company.
We The Humans Global AI Ethics Insitute Beyond The Horizon Futurcus